The Taws Method of soft tissue release is a unique European injury treatment technique that enables body workers to provide relief from pain in as little as one treatment. At the heart of STR is a specific compression & precise extension. This coordinated movement is administered in a systematic manner resulting in a profound opening effect on all micro trauma and scar tissue. Muscle memory is engaged and relief from pain starts immediately.
Who Needs soft tissue release (STR)?
- Chronic low back pain
- Whiplash injuries
- Sports injuries including plantar fascitis,
- heel pain, shin splints, knee pain, hamstring,
- quad and IT band problems and adductor &
- groin injuries
- Carpal tunnel pain and other repetitive use
- injuries such as tennis elbow, golf elbow,
- rotor cuff and frozen shoulder
- Fibromyalgia and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome